Resumes | Cover Letters | Essays
Wherever you are in your career — entering college, trying to find your first job, changing careers, or mid-life, etc. — I can help pave your path to success.
I am a published writer and professional editor with 15 years of experience, including experience writing, rewriting, and reviewing resumes, cover letters, and essays. So if you need help getting into college or grad school, securing an interview for your dream job, or getting your foot in the door to a certain company, contact me for support. I can provide you with the following services:
- Writing resumes from scratch, reworking or rewriting it, or reviewing it and giving you feedback
- Formatting resumes with consideration to white space, reading ease, and esthetics
- Writing personal, professional, and persuasive cover letters
- Rewriting or reviewing essays or personal statements for college, Peace Corps, internships, etc.
Here is what you can expect:
- One-on-one consultations
- Availability from 10 AM to 10 PM EST
- Affordable prices, including sliding scale fees
Email or call me today about your career goals. I will be happy to send you a copy of my resumes so that you can review my credentials as well as get an idea for the type of resumes I create.
Thanks for your consideration & best of wishes on your career path!
Testimonials from clients
Thank you for all your assistance with my resume. I wanted to reach out and let you know I was offered and accepted a job.
Have an awesome day and thank you again. — Client 1
Thank you very much for the great edits and additions!….This looks great, Joan!
Thank you very much. It looks much more polished and professional now. — Client 2
Wow, it looks really good, you are awesome. –Client 3